I am so glad that Alex loves to eat egg. It makes my life a little bit easier at the kitchen since it is easily found, nutritious, easy to prepare (esp. fried egg =P) and it can be served in many ways and variations =)
Sometimes when I run out of ideas of what to cook for Alex, I’ll just need to open my fridge and see what I can mix and match with eggs =P
- 3 eggs
- 8 prawns (remove the shells, de-vein the prawns by cutting along the top middle part and remove the black veins, and the roughly chop the prawns)
- 1 carrot (finely chopped)
- 1/4 zucchini (cut into small pieces)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- Salt & pepper
- Heat two tbsp oil in wok. Stir fry garlic until fragrant.
- Stir fry the prawns and carrot for about one minute.
- Add eggs and zucchini, pinch of salt & pepper, and fry until it is cooked.
PS. You can also add crab stick into the dish, if you happen to have it in your fridge =)