Trust me! That’s not because I am trying to start a conversation or being a busy body. But that just shows how desperate I am for new recipes and ideas of what to cook for Alex =D
So if you have any recipe that your toddlers love, please…please…please share it with me. It will be greatly appreciated =)
I got this simple recipe from my friend, Mildred, and I have been cooking this soup for Alex since then. He loves it. He can finish up the whole bowl for his lunch and dinner, including all the potatoes and carrots. And if you notice the amount of fat floating in the bowl, then you’ll know why I love to cook this soup for him =D Hohoho
I hope that your kids will love it too =) When kids eat happily, mommies cheer triumphantly =D
- 100 grams minced beef
- 1 big potato (cut into small cubes)
- 1 carrot (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 big onion (sliced thinly)
- 1/2 tomato (sliced)
- In a soup pot, add 400ml water, minced beef, potatoes, carrots and onion. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer (with lid partially closed) for about 30 minutes, or until the potatoes & carrots are soft.
- Five minutes before you turn off the flame, add tomatoes. Season with salt and serve with steamed rice.